Next Generation Voice
Welcomm’s Freedom2 Next Generation Voice Solution offers you a high quality, fully managed VoIP solution. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is revolutionising the way companies handle their telephone calls. Not only does it offer cheaper calls, it also enables more effective call management to improve customer service and internal communication. It’s not just large corporations who are reaping the benefits; small and medium sized businesses across all industry sectors are seeing the positive impact of implementing a business-quality VoIP service.
What does Freedom2 offer?
Our Freedom2 product consists of three main service offerings which are available separately or in combination:
- Hosted VoIP is a Centrex service without the need for a PBXSIP Trunking is an ISDN replacement service that allows the customer to run IP voice over their existing PBX and phones
- SIP Trunking is an ISDN replacement service that allows the customer to run IP voice over their existing PBX and phones
- Business-Grade Application (app) that enables the end user to be more mobile by accessing their calls (audio and rich media) via a Desktop, Smartphone or tablet device using ‘One Number’.
- Cost savings: Free internal and inter-site calls plus cheaper UK, mobile and international calls by up to 20%
- Equipment: Plug and Play phones from leading vendors Cisco and Polycom. Approved to inter work with leading brands of IP PBXs to ensure simple and cost effective service installation
- No Investment in Infrastructure: Full, unlimited access to the BT national network with no need for investment in an expensive PBX system
- Integrated Solution: Integrates with Microsoft Outlook and web browser
- Emergency Services: Supports 999 emergency service
- Cheaper than ISDN: Lower set-up and rental costs than ISDN
- Flexible solution: Home and remote workers can pick up and manage calls anywhere