O2 tops Ofcom mobile broadband study
Ofcom recently ranked O2’s mobile broadband service above rival network providers for speed, responsiveness and customer service.
O2’s mobile broadband delivers webpages faster than the services offered by rival network operators 3 Mobile, Orange, T-Mobile and Vodafone.
As well as delivering webpages faster than its rivals, O2 was praised for offering the best customer service of any mobile broadband provider in a poll conducted by JD Power and Associates earlier this year. Broadband choice.co.uk.
Connect to your email and the Internet from your laptop whilst on the move from only £7.50 per month.
Fast to connect and easy to use – there’s no need to be tied to the office to do business.
- 1GB and 2GB packages. With additional bolt ons offering up to 3GB per month.
- All our tariffs include unlimited Wi-Fi – that’s high speed access to over 7,500 Wi-Fi hotspots through The Cloud and BT Openzone in places like McDonald’s & Starbucks in cities and towns across the UK. Plus with Connection Manager built-in to our Wireless USB Dongle, your mobile workforce will find it simple to get connected.
- O2’s award winning mobile broadband comes with a 30 day happiness guarantee.
- Terms and conditions are available upon request.
- O2’s service came Top in a Which? customer poll as well as being voted number One by JD Power.
Mobile Broadband Prices
|Monthly Core Allowance||1GB||2GB|
|24 month contract (cost per month)||£7.50||£13.50|
Top-ups or recurring Bolt Ons